Friday, March 11, 2011

Featured Artist

Walter Helena Photography

Walter Helena Photography is a Vancouver, British Columbia based company. At the helm of WHP is Nadine, who has utmost respect for fine art images that are reproduced at the highest of quality.  WHP creates themed collections -- each of which are produced in limited edition quantities of 25.

More about Nadine, in her own words.
I travel often and I always carry my camera with me (a Canon EOS 50D, which I adore). A very heavy necklace.


Through my printing styles, the photographs become pieces of art; thick paper, texture beneath the ink, intensely saturated colours, ragged white edges. They are beautiful. And I’m not just saying that because I love each one individually (and I do).



I take immense pride in the reproduction of my images. Each individual WHP image is part of a themed collection and is available in a variety of sizes from 5 x 5 inches to 40 x 40 inches


Many thanks to Nadine for sharing her dream-like photographs!


What do you think of these ethereal images? 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment